Anime to check out this Fall Simcast

Hey everyone just some fun items to check out that I have been personally watching on Crunchy Roll's Fall Simcast. Released every week this is some of the fun anime that I think is worth checking out this Fall and should hold you over to the winter.



So this one that is abit different from the rest on this list but one I think worth checking out. Following the story of a NEET who drops out of the real world and work shes goes on to new adventures of a MMO. This is a romantic comedy and though its not my usual cup of a tea I think this is worth checking out with the traditional oblivious characters. I think its worth checking it out if your looking for something not grim dark and want a little slice of life gold.


Juni Taisen: Zodiac war is abit more of what I traditional watch and one for those that are looking for something that tries to be abit more serious but nothing to crazy. This is a anime based on the traditional Zodiac but with the characters taking on some of the traits of their Zodiac anime with a few twists. This is also interesting since its playing out as a battle royal between assassins, mercenaries and some combat fighters I think this is a good pick me up if your looking for some action with a few twists. 


King's Game is a anime that was a pleasent surprise so far and one I think is worth checking out. A sinister twist on a old collage game this is a mix of horror based on a manga of the same name. The characters are each given task via their phone from a unknown 3rd party and if they fail to do what is asked they will be killed one by one. I think this feels well especially with halloween around the corner.


So their you have it some Anime to check out on the simcast this fall on Crunchy roll. You can find it and other simcasts for the fall here at http://www.crunchyroll.com/

Comments