Hobby stuff and getting back into the swing.

Hey everyone so a personal blog today to talk about getting back into the swing of the hobby and of course hobby progress. I think just the little things make up most of your projects and in this blog I think one of the things to talk about is setting up your personal space.

So since settling in more I'm happy to say got a better hobby and personal space setup. Right now setup in the basement and got a lot of room I can grow. I set out on this setup with a few objectives in mind. One that I got my computer of course setup but also that I could actual work on projects. Lastly I just want to add some personal touches to it to make it more homely as a office.

So as you can see I got my main rig setup with my single monitor. Its got everything I can need for recording both video's and audio and with being in the basement I got more ability to do that. The accoustic so far isn't to bad and so far I think I'll be able to get more stuff recorded and hopefully get a podcast rolling.

Another thing I wanted to do is get a hobby section setup. I got a giant back log and I wanted to be able to relax and unwind while im also building some new minis. Though the inital table is abit cheap it has one major thing, it has the room. This is pretty big as not only do I have my computer but I also got a solid workspace. I also got some extra draws to also store quite abit.

All and all im quite happy with how its setup and with a few miniatures ( got a few starwars ships around) around me I think I can really start working on things.

I got done today my first 5 Iron Warriors assembled. Its abit harder in the picture to see but this is a start of a Iron Warriors veteran squad lead by a veteran sergeant with a thunder hammer. Originally I wasn't going to go for Veteran tacticals but since I wanted a thunder hammer I just had to do it and im glad I did this. I love how the sergeant turned out and I think I want to make him into a centurion. This may happy and will have to wait to see till then he will be a nice unit leader.

So another thing I did though not for table top but for my own fun was building the RGM-89 Jegan High Quality. I loved this kit and glad I got to finally build this since I got it back on my birthday. Its a little known fact that I do love mecha models and several animes and I love alot these items. I got a few more items to build and it will look great in my new office.

Any how I hope everyone enjoyed this post and please stay tuned for more. Till then happy gaming !

Comments